NACUFS: The National Association of College & University Food Services

« next prev »

Patricia
Posted by Mrs. Patricia Lee K. on Oct 4th, 2017 3:13pm

NACUFS – Award Winning Association

Did you hear? On Thursday, September 14, Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE) honored NACUFS with a Diamond Award (the highest honor in its category) for its myNACUFS membership campaign, which utilized our members’ stories to create current member engagement and acquire new members. For NACUFS, people and data created noteworthy results. The success of this campaign is indicative of where we are headed and how we intend to get there. As we strive to continue growing as a high-performing board—building a culture of accountability that we can replicate on our campuses—this experience demonstrates how we’ll succeed. First, the board delegated this work to staff and a volunteer-led committee. This award-winning campaign wasn’t a one and done event; rather, it took five years of attention to prospective member research, data analytics, and disciplined execution. The campaign met or exceeded expectations on all three objectives of our strategic plan (i.e. financial net return, appropriate capacity, and membership growth). Moreover, the campaign itself was driven by measurable website analytics that support our strategic objectives.

As importantly, it included human touch and personalization. Thank you to Gen Hickey and Lisa Krausman who led the committee during two transitional years as chair of the membership committee along with all committee members. Together, we are an award-winning association!

Appointment to Fill Open Board Seat

We received five strong applications for the open board seat. Given our short window of five days to apply, there was a very positive response and an exceptional application pool. The caliber of candidates has made this a difficult decision. The appointment will be announced next week.

Thank You,

Posted in General Link to this Post

3 Comments Jump to Latest   Add Comment

I appreciate the information you have shared. Tim

This shows great progress and really proves that you are heading in the right directions. We are obviously doing what the membership needs. I know that some of we old timers (including me) have had some doubts but we were wrong. I am anxious to support you i in every way possible. "I AM NACUFS"

Don Jacobs

I appreciate the information you have shared and all that you and the board are accomplishing. Best Regards, Tim

If you would like to add a comment, please Sign-In.

version 2.36.1 :: gl-003-app.golightly.com
Desktop View