NACUFS: The National Association of College & University Food Services

Southern Region

prev »

Kortney
Posted by Ms. Kortney P. on Jan 30th, 2017 4:11pm

Marketing Institute - Coca Cola Headquarters!

Let me start out by saying that every aspect of the Marketing Institute was valuable. This past December was a wonderful learning experience, as well as an enjoyable one.

I feel that I benefitted from the conversations within the group concerning existing strategies, as well as what’s new and trending. I obtained new and important skills that should prove invaluable in educating our students about our dining programs,  along with options that are in use by other universities. I found the interaction and exchanging of ideas, regarding what others were doing, most helpful.

Marketing is always changing, so, the need to match our targeted audience should be changing as well. Branding, Communication Planning, Integrated Marketing, Social Media, and Photography need to continue to evolve in order to utilize the latest innovations. I look forward to implementing some of these strategies, enabling the promotion of our services to the student population with the best achievable results.

Our instructors, Jennifer, Lynn, and Ray did a great job. Special thanks to my Director Paula Amols for allowing me to participate in the Marketing Institute, also, thanks to NACUFS for providing such an interesting and informative session along with Coca Cola for a wonderfully positive environment for the institute. I’m definitely looking forward to attending more NACUFS Institutes in the future.

Emily Asher
Manager of Data & Communications
Murray State University

Posted in General Link to this Post
If you would like to add a comment, please Sign-In.

version 2.34.2 :: gl-003-app.golightly.com
Desktop View